Friday 22 April 2011

Post by Br. Noor Bin Mohammed

As-Salamu Alaykum brothers and sisters,
♥░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░♥
♥░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓░░▓▓░░♥
♥░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓░░▓▓░░♥
♥░▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░♥
♥░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓░░▓▓░░♥
♥░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓░░▓▓░░♥
♥░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░♥

I seek refuge with ALLAH from shaita'n , the cursed one •

In the name of ALLAH , the most Beneficent, the most merciful (1)

All Praise be to ALLAH, The sustainer and cherisher of All that exists (2)

The most Beneficent the entirely Merciful (3)

Sovereign of the Day of Recompense (4)

Thee (alone) we serve (worship);Thee (alone) we ask for help (5)

Guide us to the straight path (6)

The path of those upon whom Thou has bestowed Thine favour ,

Not(the path)of those who earn Thine anger
nor of those who are astray (7)

Ameen •

The opening(1:1-7)✔

• O ALLAH, you are my cherisher and sustainer, there is no god but YOU. You created me, and I am your servant.

I uphold your convenant and your promise as much as i can . I seek refuge in you from the faults of my own doings.

I acknowledge the blessings you have showered upon me, and I acknowledge my shortcomings. So forgive me, for Indeed, can forgive sins except you.
Ameen •✔

No comments:

Post a Comment